Camino del Norte hike
Follow in the footsteps of centuries-old travellers along the Camino de Santiago’s Northern Way on this 11-day adventure. Starting in Ribadeo, you’ll trek the 190 km to Santiago Cathedral, passing by Spanish countryside, stopping in charming traditional villages and visiting plenty of historic monasteries, churches and more. With your luggage being transported for you each day, you’ll have more time to reap the rewards of your efforts.
- Luggage transfer on hiking days
- Santiago de Compostela to Ribadeo group arrival transfer
- Lourenza - Ribadeo to Vilanova de Lourenza guided hike
- Ponte - Picnic Lunch
- Mondonedo - Almond cake tasting
- Abadin - Vilanova de Lourenza to Abadin guided hike
- Goiriz - Picnic Lunch
- Vilalba - Abadin to Vilalba guided hike
- Ponte de Sa - Picnic Lunch
- Baamonde - Vilalba to Baamonde guided hike
- Miraz - Picnic Lunch
- Miraz - Baamonde to Miraz guided hike
- Sobrado dos Monxes - Miraz to Sobrado dos Monxes guided hike
- Marco das Pías - Picnic Lunch
- Sobrado dos Monxes - Monastery of Santa María de Sobrado visit
- Arzua - Ulloa local cheese tasting
- Arzua - Sobrado dos Monxes to Arzua guided hike
- O Pedrouzo - Arzua to Pedruzo guided hike
- Santiago de Compostela - Pedruzo to Santiago de Compostela guided hike
- Walk along the UNESCO-listed Northern Way of the Camino de Santiago – a trail used by pilgrims since the late Middle Ages.
- Feel an unbeatable sense of accomplishment as you complete your journey in the fascinating ancient city of Santiago de Compostela and collect your Camino certificate.
- Uncover scenes of the real Galicia as you walk through Spanish countryside, quaint hamlets, ancient bridges, Roman ruins and beautifully preserved horreos on stilts.
- Fuel your journey with some delicious Galician specialties, including a traditional almond cake in Mondonedo and world-renowned cheese in Arzua.
- Take a load off – literally! Your luggage will be transferred between your accommodation each day, meaning you’ll only have to carry a day pack and your luggage will be waiting at your hotel.
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...