It’s beautiful, it’s bite-sized, and it’s best explored on a bike. Spend 8 unforgettable days discovering Slovenia on two wheels, travelling from lively Ljubljana to picturesque Piran. Cycle around the famous Lake Bled, wind through the showstopping Triglav National Park, take in alpine views from the slopes of Kranjska Gora, follow the emerald-green waters of the Soca River and explore the biodiverse Postojna Cave. When you’re not busy pedalling, you’ll enjoy picnics, barbecues, coffee stops and winery visits, and experience Slovenia’s short but stunning Adriatic coastline. One thing’s for sure – this is going to be a ride to remember.
- 6 Days Included Bicycle Hire
- Lake Bled & surrounds Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Bled to Kranjska Gora Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Vrsic pass to Bovec Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Boka Waterfall visit
- Slovenian Winery Visit
- Smartno & surrounds Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Smartno to Postojna Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Postojna - Postojna Caves
- Vanganel to Piran Guided and Vehicle-supported cycling
- Your adventure begins in Slovenia’s capital, Ljubljana, one of the prettiest cities in Europe, and finishes in Piran, a picturesque seaside city on Slovenia’s stunning Adriatic coast.
- Pedal through the beautiful landscapes of the Triglav National Park, passing mountains, ravines, lakes, canyons, caves, rivers, forests and Alpine meadows.
- Stay in the stunning lakeside town of Bled. Discover the famous Lake Bled and the surrounding mountains, forests and flower-filled valleys on your bike.
- Explore the fascinating Postojna Cave, an incredibly biodiverse underground world of eerie rock formations and unusual creatures.
- Cycle through the scenic hills and vineyards of Slovenia’s wine region, pausing the pedalling for an included tasting at a local winery.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...