Walk Western Australia's Karijini & Ningaloo Reef
Minimise the driving time and maximise the adventure on a 10-day guided camping tour in Western Australia. Snorkel in the clear waters of Turquoise Bay at Ningaloo Reef, take a dip in secluded swimming holes fed by tumbling waterfalls, explore the rugged landscapes of Karijini National Park and more. With the perfect combination of activities and relaxation surrounded by some of Australia’s most incredible scenery, this trip is big on adventure. With an opportunity to swim with whale sharks plus plenty of hiking trails, this trip is perfect for those who love to jump right in.
- Karijini National Park - Dales Gorge
- Karijini National Park - Kalamina Gorge walk
- Karijini National Park - Karajini Visitor Centre
- Karijini National Park - Mt Bruce Summit walk
- Karijini National Park - Hancock Gorge
- Karijini National Park - Kermit's Pool
- Karijini National Park - Weano Recreation Area
- Karijini National Park - Weano Gorge & Handrail Pool
- Tom Price - Mt Nameless (Jarndunmunha) Trail walk
- Cape Range National Park - Mandu Mandu Walk
- Cape Range National Park - Yardie Gorge Trail
- Ningaloo Marine Park - Turquoise Bay
- Cape Range National Park - Charles Knife Canyon & Badjirrajirra Walk trail
- Explore Karijini National Park including Kalamina, Dales, Weano & Hancock Gorges, Kermit's and Handrail Pool, and summit Mt Bruce - Australia’s second highest peak.
- There’s no need for a map or GPS on this walking trip – with an expert local leader that knows the area inside-out, all you have to do is enjoy the journey.
- Snorkel Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll see rich and diverse marine life plus vibrant coral creating a rainbow of colours underneath the turquoise waters.
- Take the opportunity for an (optional) experience of a lifetime and go swimming with whale sharks, the world’s biggest fish, off Western Australia’s Coral Coast.
- With all meals included, you’ll enjoy breakfast at your campsite, fresh picnic lunches in incredible locations and delicious campfire dinners prepared by your guide.
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...