Winter Hiking and Snowshoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park
Strap on snowshoes and join your expert guide for a small group hiking tour with a difference in the Rocky Mountains. On this four-day adventure, you’ll immerse yourself in the beauty of unspoiled wilderness and traverse gentle terrain beneath the high peaks near the Continental Divide, walking alongside frozen lakes and explore mountain meadows where elk, lynx and even rare wolverines may be seen. At this time of year, there are fewer tourists and local wildlife is more active, making this the perfect holiday for animal lovers. Absorb the magic of the winter stillness and solitude of the National Park by day, and enjoy cosy lodging and tasty meals with your group each evening.
- Big Thompson River Valley Hike
- Snowshoes, trekking poles & daypack
- A professional, knowledgeable, certified Colorado snowshoeing guide
- Bear Lake Trail Snowshoeing/Hiking
- Wild Basin Snowshoeing/Hiking
- Fall River/Chasm Falls Snowshoeing/Hiking
- Experience the beauty of winter in the Rocky Mountains when the landscape is draped in a blanket of snow and the silence of this famous national park wraps you in its peaceful embrace.
- During winter, there are less tourists in the Rocky Mountains and local wildlife is more active, making this the perfect holiday for animal lovers.
- Keep your eyes open along the trail for the chance to spot elk, moose, deer, mountain goats, bighorn sheep, bears, coyotes, cougars, lynx, wolverines and more.
- Snowshoe past Copeland Falls and Calypso Cascades, which will be frozen into crystalline ice flows and sparkling like jewels among the spruce trees and drifts of snow.
- Tuck into freshly prepared, delicious meals prepared by your multi-talented leader who is also a Rocky Mountains expert and certified Colorado snowshoeing guide.
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|1||Estes Park - Big Thompson River Valley Hike|
|2||Rocky Mountain National Park - Bear Lake Trail Snowshoeing|
|3||Rocky Mountain National Park - Wild Basin Snowshoeing|
|4||Rocky Mountain National Park - Fall River/Chasm Falls Snowshoeing|