Yellowstone Hiking Experience
Take in incredible viewpoints, the most well-known and spectacular geysers, plunging waterfalls, pristine rivers and lakes, wildlife, and the vast meadow systems of Yellowstone National Park on an inn-based hiking tour. Reach the summit of Mount Washburn, take in the glittering expanse of Yellowstone Lake, and soak up the sights and sounds of Fairy Falls. After each day’s hike, enjoy fine dining and cosy accommodation in hand-picked lodges, with the option for moon-lit walks or relaxation after spending each day in the great outdoors.
- Indian Pond to Storm Point hike
- Upper Geyser Basin - Old Faithful Geyser visit
- Shuttle from Jackson Hole
- Mt. Washburn summit hike
- Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone - Artist Point hike
- Fairy Falls hike
- Grand Prismatic overlook visit
- Shuttle to Jackson Hole
- Hike to one of the most beautiful lookout spots in the park, the summit of Mt. Washburn, and take in the views of Yellowstone Lake, the Teton Range, and Electric Peak.
- Drive to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone – a giant rift in a landscape of forested hills - and take a short stroll to Artist Point for more phenomenal waterfall views.
- Take in the glittering waters of Yellowstone Lake on a hike to Storm Point, a relatively flat loop that leads to a stunning vista of the largest lake above 7,000 feet in North America.
- Keep an eye out for bison as you inhale the fresh scent of the pine forest and walk past enormous boulders where are home to a colony of yellow-bellied marmots.
- Explore the Upper Geyser Basin which is home to more than half the world’s geysers, including what is the arguably the most famous one, Old Faithful.